Semsons Posting Page
Wednesday, April 9, 2008














When I first tried the Garmin Nuvi GPS system, I was so excited that I used it everywhere I go, even places I knew with my eyes closed. But one frustrating thing was that the sun would cause glare and reflection, preventing me from viewing the screen properly. You might think I could still navigate using the voice commands, but I’m guilty of listening to my stereo so loudly that I rely on viewing the map to drive. Then I found an inexpensive solution to my problem. It’s a screen visor that’s easy to install/remove and fits perfectly with the Garmin GPS (it’s also compatible with TomTom, Mio, and almost all GPS devices). Once attached, I didn’t have to worry about the visor becoming loose or falling off the unit. Now I can see the screen perfectly throughout the day and listen to music without any problems. My GPS unit is small, so the 3.5” screen visor fits really well. I know some people have the bigger screens (bad eyesight or easier to show off?), but no worry, Semsons has the 4.3” screen visor covered. The prices are affordable too, just $10.99 and $12.99 for the 3.5” and 4.3” screen visors, respectively. So if you experience the same problems with your GPS device, stop moving the unit around just to find a good sun-less spot, get a visor for the screen! Plus, it makes the system look cooler anyway…

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



by: Semsons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Previous Posts
Archives


pad

Home