Semsons Posting Page
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Summer is almost here and with it, the burning hot temperature. When I think about the lovely summer weather, I am reminded of the beach trips that involves burying people in the sand, a nice cool swim in the water, and watching your friends fall while trying to surf. These wonderful trips often have Kodak moments that you want to treasure forever, upload onto your social network site, or simply to blackmail (what are friends for?). But whenever I bring my camera or camcorder along, I get anxious that it’ll get dirty from sand or destroyed by water. Not surprisingly, I have this problem whenever there’s water or dirt involved, especially during summer’s fun (yet wet) trips.

So I tried DiCaPac, a company that makes waterproof cases for digital cameras, DSLR/SLR cameras, camcorders, cell phones, and miscellaneous things. Their cases are 100% dirt and waterproof, UV protected, fully functional, and still allow excellent quality shots, videos, and phone conversations. It’s very easy to use and remove, plus there are different sizes to suit your needs. The prices are decent and affordable, ranging from $19.99 to $119.99. A compatibility chart is available on the product page, so check before you buy!

Labels: , , , , ,



by: Semsons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Previous Posts
Archives


pad

Home