Semsons Posting Page
Monday, March 31, 2008

I don’t know about you, but when I buy something online, I really dread seeing the shipping cost. So here’s news that will make you and me jump for joy. Drum roll please… Semsons & Co. Inc. is offering FREE SHIPPING on OtterBox BlackBerry and iPhone cases! Like all good things that eventually come to an end, this promotion is only offered until 4/14/08. So bookmark this page or copy this down: use code “Otter2” for OtterBox case 1933, 1934, 1935, 1936, and 1940 (iPhone Defender), and code “Otter3” for OtterBox case 1941 (iPhone Armor). Don’t keep this exciting news to yourself, go on and spread the joy to your family and friends! I think I’ll go celebrate tonight… :-)

*Offer valid only for Standard (4-6 days) Domestic Shipping. Discount will be applied upon checkout.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,



by: Semsons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Previous Posts
Archives


pad

Home